Kintamani Volcano Tour
Kintamani Tour is a tour package with an impressive experience to visit Kintamani with breathtaking view of an active volcano and lake.
This tour will visit places interest in Bali like Goa Gajah/Elephant Cave, Tampak Siring Temple/Tirta Empul Tample and Kintamani. The tour is also offering you the wide opportunity to see the beautiful handicraft in Bali which is made by local people to bring home for your souvenir. This tour is very comfortable with our professional tour guide who is always outstanding offer our best service. It is a private tour with full air-conditioning car transfer and delicious lunch is served on the way of the trip to complete your tour enjoyable.
Places of interest will be visited during Kintamani Volcano Tour
- GOA GAJAH
Goa Gajah/Elephant Cave is an ancient omission in the form of a cave with the high value of art and history. Goa Gajah is one of tourist destinations in Bali that is visited by a lot of tourists every day. In this place, we will find other ancient omissions like ancient stone idol, douche, temple and others. It owns beautiful relief with a form of face turning around to the left side. We have to descend the doorstep to reach Goa Gajah because this place is located in the river valley. It is a famous place with unique cave and the right place to visit on the tour.
- TAMPAK SIRING/HOLY SPRING WATER TEMPLE
Tampak Siring or recognized also by the name of Tirta Empul is a temple with a big water source residing in the middle of it. The water is clear, clean and holy assumed by the local resident to cure some disease. In Tampak Siring, you will see a Palace of Indonesia State founded by first president. Its place is very beautiful and peaceful that is surrounded by hill. There are many water douche exist in this temple that are using by local people for bathing and purification purpose.
- KINTAMANI/BATUR VOLCANO AND LAKE
Kintamani is a name of countryside located in the hill and the beautiful panorama surround it. We can see beautiful panorama from Kintamani to overview the active volcano of Batur Mount and wide Lake of Batur in a valley. It is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surround it. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area which is close to the lake. This place is very femous and visited by many tourists everyday.
- 09:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 10.15 – Visit Gold and Silver work
- 10.45 – Visit Wood Carving
- 12.00 – Visit Kintamani with Batur Volcano and Lake
- 12.15 – Enjoy lunch at local restaurant in Kintamani
- 14.00 – Visit Tampak Siring/Tirta Empul Temple
- 15.00 – Visit Goa Gajah/Elephant Cave
- 15.30 – Back to hotel
- 17.00 – Arrive at hotel
Rates (in USD)
👉 Special Promotion Rate: USD xx net/person – min 2 people
👉 Single Traveler: USD xx net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- 1x lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
- All prices are net per person
- Children aged from 3-12 years old
- Other personal expenses are not included and will be on personal account.
- The price above is valid until 31 April 2022.
We are very happy to be lead and show the attractions you visit so that will also show places that are still unique attractions such as Balinese dance, Balinese customs, panorama Bali and deliver the Bali’s price is very cheap. And you can design a tour or a tour that will visit.
Don’t waste your time…
Call our 24hours hot line at: +62 81 2397 7705, E-mail: email@example.com For further information. You can also reach us via WhatsApp or Messenger to discuss your travel needs and plans.