Car Rental in Bali or Bali Bus Rental in Bali is the solution you are looking for car rental is easy for junior fashion help transport you to more easily get around the major tourist attractions in Bali.
Bali Rent Car gladly prepare comfortable minibus for suite transportation need during in Bali whether for transfer hotel or tour around Bali. This minibus or Isuzu Elf 12 seats Japan made in car have completed with air condition, safety belt and audio visual. Isuzu ELF has bigger cabin than Suzuki APV.
Our Isuzu ELF made in by Isuzu can accomodate maximum 12 passangers, cabin was designed for tourist transportation. All seats with headrest and can be adjustment make your trip in Bali mamorable one.
ISUZU ELF 12 SEATS
We rent by the hour or one day, where for an hour at IRD. 80.000 using a four-hour minimum, and if one day IRD. 650.000 for 10 hours. Isuzu Elf with maximal facilities seating 12 peoples with extensive and wide room with a comfortable suspension ride accompanied by very cold air conditioning and including the friendly Balinese driver.
Pregio at IRD 650.000/ Day
The Price included:
Room large and suitable for tall persons
Driver speak english
Capasity max: 12 seats.
Depature on Request
10 hours Duration
Mineral Water on Request
- Charter Vehicle the price is calculated per day up to 10 hours, with the payment of overtime hours (in 1 hour of overtime) x 10% charter.
- Charter Car the prices already include the fuel and driver services.
- Charter Vehicle Half day/ Hourly only valid for areas of Kuta, Legian and Nusa Dua.
- Charter Vehicle Rates above do not apply to routes Amed, Tulamben, Candi Dasa (Karangasem), Lovina (Singaraja), and Negara (Jembrana).
- Charter Vehicle the price above is valid until 31 April 2012.
We are very happy to be lead and show the attractions you visit so that will also show places that are still unique attractions such as Balinese dance, Balinese customs, Panorama Bali and deliver the By-by Bali's price is very cheap. And you can design a tour or a tour that will visit.
Don’t waste your time…
Call our 24hours hot line at: +62 81 2397 7705, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org For further information. You can also reach us via Skye or Yahoo Messenger to discuss your travel needs and plans.